The slim, tapered shape of AFTCO's Taper-Tip Aluminum Gaffs makes them lightning fast in the water—easier to maneuver and deadly accurate. They're stronger and lighter too, so they bring the fish to the boat with less flailing and confusion. The shafts are made from corrosion-resistant marine aluminum and they are swaged for uniform strength from end to end, but with no unnecessary weight. Available in our traditional rich gold and popular lustrous black finishes—both anodized for lasting beauty and resistance to saltwater corrosion. All models are fitted with soft but rugged black grips molded from the same non-slip material found on the finest fishing rods. Vinyl butt caps seal out corrosive moisture and prevent deck scarring.
Specs & Features
- Corrosion Resistant Marine Aluminum
- Swaged for uniform strength
- Anodized for resistance to saltwater corrosion
- Black Grips molds with non-slip material
- Black Vinyl Butt caps to seal out corrosive moisture
- Floating Gaffs GFA356 and below